Looking Back. Moving Ahead.
Wow! 2018 was an incredible first year for the FOXG1 Research Foundation! We cannot thank our supporters, partners, and donors enough for helping to make 2018 an enormously successful year!
2018 Key accomplishments:
• Raised $1.3 Million for research
• Assembled a Scientific Advisory Board consisting of 16 of the world's leaders in
• Funded six esteemed scientists' projects along our Path to a Cure in the USA,
UK, and Italy
• Launched the most comprehensive study into FOXG1 to-date,
with eight mouse models of all known FOXG1 categories.
• Developed a global FOXG1 Syndrome Patient Registry
• Developed an iPSC line Patient Biobank